DotaNotice
Home » » Nyx Assasin a little talk to Mirana

Nyx Assasin a little talk to Mirana

Written By Gerry on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 | 1:44 AM


Nyx Assasin
it's like i do really know, that you always leap away from me .
eventhough i put my swarm to watch everystep of you
andi give you mana burn to hold you close
but you still far away ...

i know, it will always my sweet memories with you,
when we see starfalls together and yeah
until now you dont even accept that i am here

i force you with impale to lock your step 
but i dont know why is that really much you want me to go away
with that linken ?

by the way i realize now , that im just a man
which can only be your shadow with my vendetta



Mirana In Love

Share this article :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Akan Sangat Berkesan Jika Anda meninggalkan Komentar ^^