DotaNotice
Home » , » I dont wanna lose my Lagoona Blades

I dont wanna lose my Lagoona Blades

Written By Gerry on Thursday, February 27, 2014 | 12:51 AM



Lina - Inverse



The way that I always transfixed by the past ...
When all was friends with,,
as reluctant to breathe but still drove ..
instantly subsided, when light strikes an array greeted me ..

then I woke up from the past ..
convince themselves that have met my breath ..
firm belief like a dragon meets the morning ..
I subconsciously just be a puppet for you ...

I instantly wanted to rebel ..
but deep inside this heart I let go ..
I still want to feel a moment with you
lights up my heart ...

such as swinging waves come and go ..
like me,dont know how to go back ..
because i dont want to lose my empty space ...
with out the lagoon on my blades ...


Share this article :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Akan Sangat Berkesan Jika Anda meninggalkan Komentar ^^