DotaNotice
Home » , » She used to be called Pirates of The Moonlight

She used to be called Pirates of The Moonlight

Written By Gerry on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 | 3:41 PM

Mirana - Pirates of The Moonlight

I always ask, when the dream come ..
whether it will always be like it used to?
when the night is not as beautiful ...
my reality is still in a dream ..
but did I really hit by your arrow?

then when you look into my eyes ..
instantaneous silence and my heart ..
when we sit down at night ..
while the starfalls reflect on our eyes ....

time kept speaking to me ..
"there are no night if you dont see the moon,
but you done with your elune ..,
then what makes you want to leap over this beautiful dream "?



Share this article :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Akan Sangat Berkesan Jika Anda meninggalkan Komentar ^^