DotaNotice
Home » , » While in the Frost Field Crystal Maiden

While in the Frost Field Crystal Maiden

Written By Gerry on Tuesday, March 3, 2015 | 8:51 PM



i've always walk by my path ..
like in the water just flow to the down ..
follow my destiny in to you 
that i've never reach

like in the frozen field
i cant go anywhere
my heart bitten by the frost
keep it cold , but i cant enjoy

i know sometimes the nova
couldnt shine like you at the winter
i felt the frost healing my mind
to keep it cool convince me 
that you are always there waiting

i know im not that brilliance like yours others
even my aura looks really bad ,
but i know one thing what really i need the most
just like a nova need its night
i need you to breath at my freezing life 
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Akan Sangat Berkesan Jika Anda meninggalkan Komentar ^^